The Six Pillars of Transformative Leadership
To be nobody but yourself in a world that’s doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting. – E. E. Cummings
The Six Pillars are proven classic characteristics that have the ability to completely shift the way you think, engage and conduct business. They were designed to meet you where you stand – whether you are in your first corporate position or a Fortune 100 CEO – and turn your idea of what it means to lead inside-out and upside-down. This is not Leadership 101. Our trainings are founded on principals that will take your career to an entirely new level of success and sustainability.
Learning and using these traits will quickly move you toward the levels of management and responsibility that you desire and set you apart from your peers. These characteristics represent the ideal behaviors, mindset and habits of a successful businessperson. Each trait will help you become a more confident and powerful business leader. You will enhance your ability to stand out, make a difference and have impact in your environment.
These 6 traits are necessary to develop a well-rounded professional presence. Each category guides your overall career so you can become one of the most influential leaders in your organization. These are the characteristics needed to get you noticed, be promoted and to stand out in a positive way. In practicing and mastering The Six Pillars, you will:
- Become clear about the perceptions others have of you. Those that support your career goals and those that may be working against you
- Re-examine your vision of yourself, your career, your organization and how it all fits together to get you where you want to go
- Learn to become a master communicator
- Effectively build and manage relationships across the organization
- Explore the concept of integrity in business. What it means and how to make it “really” work
- Become clear about your personal and professional values. Examine how well your organization fits those values and explore the realities and challenges of honoring them daily
- Have the opportunity to become the leader you want to be and be successful at it
- Clarify your leadership stand. Learn to speak your truth with consistency and courage in a way that gets heard and is respected.
- Create a vibrant, energized team or organization
- Lead with confidence
- Embrace feedback as a “career-making” tool
- And much, much more
Begin deepening your learning on these critical characteristics today by contacting us for more information. We look forward to hearing from you!