Coaching for Mid-Career Professionals
The greatest thing in this world is not so much where we are, but in which direction we are moving.
– Oliver Wendell Holmes
After about five (5) years in the workforce, one’s career can begin to take many paths. Perhaps you discover that you love your work but are seeing your colleagues getting promoted past you. Perhaps you have been newly promoted and aren’t receiving all the tools you need to be successful or you feel you have more to offer but can’t quite gain traction and generate consistent organizational success. Regardless of what you may be experiencing, our cadre of consultants and coaches are equipped to meet your coaching needs.
Life is too short to be stuck in a career quagmire.
Take action today to get or keep your career on track. Unfortunately, sometimes the truth is “you don’t know what you don’t know” and what you don’t know can kill a career. Enhance your performance, achieve your career goals and bring joy back to your work by contacting our office today for your FREE consult. It may just be the boost you were looking for.
This coaching program is ideal for professionals who:
- Have a minimum of 5 (five) years of work experience
- Want to boost their visibility and prospects for promotion
- Are moving to new positions, assuming greater responsibility or working on high-risk projects
- Wish to strengthen the perception of their value to the organization
- Enjoy their current career but are experiencing burn-out or imbalance
- Want to define a clear game plan for advancing their career
- Are not performing at their optimum level or need to improve in certain areas
- Would like to learn how to navigate office politics
- Want to reinvigorate a career they love but have lost passion for
- Are experiencing stress that may be causing performance problems
- Need to find ways to deal with an obstructive or difficult manager
- Have personal problems that are interfering with work performance